s75launay75 2 messages macOS Sierra 10.12.6 Hercules RMX2
Unexpected closure of Djuced 40 leading to Missing explorer on Djuced 40 screen 01/10/2017 12h43
Hello,
On my new MacBook Pro 2016, Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6, I faced an unexpected closure of the Djuced 40 discovered the next day at re-opening.
Since, I have error messages : 'Djuced 40 was left unexpectedly'; Place click on button to re-open; and sometimes, a second message, Djuced 40 was left unexpectedly during the windows reopening.
By insisting, trying to reopen, it finally reopens, but with a very bad surprise: The explorer section on the screen is no more active, just a grey rectangle. Nothing happens when I click on it.
So, I can't browse and consequently the software is totally useless, as I can't select any track.
I disinstalled and reinstalled the software : no effect.
I installed last week Djuced 40 update : no effect.
Could you please help me.
Best regards
Stephane

Stephane

DJUCED_Jan 1552 messages Mac OSX 10.12, DJControl P32DJ
RE: Unexpected closure of Djuced 40 leading to Missing explorer on Djuced 40 screen 02/10/2017 09h32
Hello,

You are right to uninstall DJUCED 40° but you should also delete the "Documents/DJUCED 40" folder.
Then before installing again can you check that you (the mac user) is an admin. If you are not, you may have issues to write into our database.

Finally, if DJUCED 40°, happens to crash again, could you share the crash files with us? (In Mac Console / User Reports)

Keep Calm, enjoy mixing and don't forget to register to our newsletter.

Jan

s75launay75 2 messages macOS Sierra 10.12.6 Hercules RMX2
RE: Unexpected closure of Djuced 40 leading to Missing explorer on Djuced 40 screen 07/10/2017 16h58
Hello Jan,

you were right !

By deleting in addition the Documents/Djuced folder, it worked after reinstallation .

Thanks a lot for your reactivity & professionalism

Have a great day !
Stephane

Number of registered users: 43521
Welcome to our latest registered user: KaelanMagnus

DJUCED, DJ software.