lucapagliuca 57 messages WINDOWS 7 - HERCULES RMX2
3.6.2 beta: issues... 14/07/2017 19h20
Hi Jan,

I am using 3.6.2 under Windows 7 pro, I noticed that once I quit Djuced (correctly) and I relaunch it, Djuced does not restart! The process is temporarily restarted but after a couple of seconds the process dies...

In order to restart Djuced I need to reboot the whole laptop!

In addition, I see that the rating issue is still present: tracks are mp3 files on my external WD drive formatted in NTFS. I even tried to grant full permissions to any user defined in the authorization section with no success.

Looking forward to a stable version, it seems that we are still pretty far away from that... insted of introducing weird Qobuz stuff you'd rather give priority to basics.
thanks

RE: 3.6.2 beta: issues... 14/07/2017 19h31
Another issue: using the headphones (connected to the laptop), there is a sigificant delay (1sec at least!!!!) between the sound heard and the waveform... 
This beta is unusable

RE: 3.6.2 beta: issues... 14/07/2017 19h42

Testing again I see that delay issue is present only when the new option "send to pc soundcard" is toggled in the setting section...

hope it helps debugging

Another issue: using the headphones (connected to the laptop), there is a sigificant delay (1sec at least!!!!) between the sound heard and the waveform... 
This beta is unusable

RE: 3.6.2 beta: issues... 16/07/2017 10h06
another issue on 3.6,2 beta:

during playback on either deck (e.g. deck A), I observed many cases of glitches and interruptions when loading a track on the inactive deck (e.g deck B). Once the track loading process is finished on B and stabilized, playback on A is restored dorrectly.
Evidently, this behavior is unacceptable for a production release...in 3.5 this kind of issues were finally solved!

hope it helps.

RE: 3.6.2 beta: issues... 21/07/2017 16h40

After some tests I can confirm that rating and info edit issues are definitely related to external drives formatted in NTFS, may be due to its log journal mechanism.

I moved all tracks and DJUCED db file to another USB FAT32 drive and everything works fine.

Hope it helps debugging. 

In addition, I see that the rating issue is still present: tracks are mp3 files on my external WD drive formatted in NTFS. I even tried to grant full permissions to any user defined in the authorization section with no success.

Number of registered users: 34934
Welcome to our latest registered user: daniel baturone nassia

DJUCED, DJ software.