Jonahfresh 1 messages Windows 10, Hercules RMX2
Version 2.0.95 build 4400 crashes regularly 31/12/2017 18h41
I am still using a DJuced 40 2.0 version, since I find it working better for me than the new 3.5 version. (Which I have downloaded, installed and tried out) System works a windows 10, Hercules RMX2.
When I am mixing, it happens regularly that the program stops working properly. Usually after at least 60 - 90 minutes of non stop mixing. A newly loaded track kind of stutters very slowly and it is impossible to get the system going again. Apart from shutting it down and opening again. But when recording a lengthy mix, it is kind of annoying.
Any ideas what might be happening ?? 

DJUCED_Jan 1552 messages Mac OSX 10.12, DJControl P32DJ
RE: Version 2.0.95 build 4400 crashes regularly 03/01/2018 13h07
Hello,

It may be an issue with USB power management.
Can you check in Windows setting the no power management is done on USB port that could cut the USB?

Keep Calm, enjoy mixing and don't forget to register to our newsletter.

Jan

nacled97 1 messages Hercules Universal Dj
RE: RE: Version 2.0.95 build 4400 crashes regularly 19/01/2018 19h26
Right what the hell is going on with this software and how come no one else has the issues im having. Im on a toshiba laptop with windows 7 and its in perfect working order so all this is on you guys. I'd be swearing but youve gotta be nice. its just took me sevral attempts to create an account because you have to be 16 to make the account. Are you guys ok? who in the right mind would create a website where you're can only make an account if you're 16 and (im guessing) younger, just for music and djing info. Sort that out. Then theres itunes. Fair enough I'm on apple pay so its a subscription so it makes sense that the music wont be allowed to be played through my decks unless ive bought the songs myself BUT there are songs which were downloaded through apple play that are working with the decks?! so now i have a mix of totally random songs (ALL 11 OUT OF HOWEVER MANY THOUSAND) that will work. Sort that out. Then theres the accounts that you can connect. WHY CANT YOU STREAM FROM SOUNDCLOUD BUT CAN CONECT YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!!!! I GET YOU CAN UPLOAD A MIX BUT THATS NO GOOD FOR SOMEONE WHO'S TRYING TO TEACH THEMSELVES HOW TO DJ! SORT THAT OUT!
AND WHAT THE HELL IS QUOBUZ?!!! I MADE AN ACCOUNT AND IT WAS IN FRENCH!! NOT MENTIONING THE FACT THEY HAD A VERY LIMITED DATABASE OF SONGS (WHICH I HAD TO PAY FOR!!!!!!) So im very dissatisfied with the whole computerized side of your djing products. You've made this so hard for me and it gets worse because ive wasted loads of time trying to configure it all. The decks are great and the effects etc but i can literally play nothing but your crap default tracks or 3 deck worthy songs of my own. so far its the worst £160 i've spent. What are your tech team playing at and how are they gonna resolve this. the only way i can, is buying a mac book or buying all the tracks myself, both are going to cost me over a grand. I knew i should of gone with the Numark party decks. They're a lot smaller and cost a bit more but at least you have access to all the songs you want.

Can't wait to hear back :)

DJUCED_Jan 1552 messages Mac OSX 10.12, DJControl P32DJ
RE: Version 2.0.95 build 4400 crashes regularly 22/01/2018 09h31
Hello,

Thanks for your message. So, yes, you have to be 16. That a legal requirement in some countries. If you are younger, please ask an adult to write for you.
About iTunes, it's an Apple fact. On Apple Music, 3rd party applications can play music but can't access music data. We need to access data to manage low latency and some effects. So yes, you still have to use local files or files bought on iTunes Music.
About Soundcloud it is a good idea. We received very few requests to stream from Soundcould but will consider it. Note that SoundCloud closed application registration. So we may have to wait them to reopen it.

Qobuz database is 40 million tracks!!! And icing on the cake, they are offering Hi-Res quality. Where are you from? Qobuz is available into 12 countries and will soon be also available in Poland, the US and Canada. 

To conclude, a remark: As a DJ, the most important thing is to KNOW YOU MUSIC. Using streaming music is a great help for parties when you don't need to mix. But when the tricky part comes, you have to master your tracks, and having high quality tracks will help a lot to detect the beat grid, and place cue points at the exact right place, and do great mixes.

Keep Calm, enjoy mixing and don't forget to register to our newsletter.

Jan

Number of registered users: 43493
Welcome to our latest registered user: JAIME

DJUCED, DJ software.