dj-funnybone 3 messages jogvision - win 7 pro x64
Sync & Beatmapping does not work correctly in 3.5.0 03/04/2017 23h00
Hi there, I'm using a Jogvision with djuced 4/3.5.0 and I'm wondering that the beatmapping does not match the beats correctly.
Serato is not an option for me and the MIDI Mapping for Traktor 2.11 has no full functionality for the jogvision and is nearly useless (for me) with the JOGVISION, 
So I try out the DJUCE soft. It is a very cool soft with a lot of genious and easy features for crative mixing sessions but I cannot use it for live-mixing. Even the "Turntable-Feature" with the jogs is not working (for example: if I try to pitch a track faster or slower with the jogs for a moment it does nothing) 

My machine is a Lenovo Thinkpad with i5-3320M/8GB RAM/256GB SSD and a DJControl Jogvision.

Is there a new release with fixed issues planned for near future?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my lousy english ;-)
Funny
Mix every Beat as if it were your last

DJUCED_Jan 1301 messages Mac OSX 10.12, DJControl P32DJ
RE: Sync & Beatmapping does not work correctly in 3.5.0 04/04/2017 09h19
Hello,

I'm a bit perplex because the version 3.5 was fully tested with the Hercules Jogvision.  Maybe I should explain a bit how our synchronization is working.

SYNC is not a temporary function. SYNC is locking a deck to the MASTER one.  So if a deck SYNC is activated you cannot change its pitch because it is locked to MASTER deck one. If you want to do “turntable DJ” you should not active SYNC, and use pitch fader and jogwheel to beat match…

Regarding the MASTER: In AUTO mode I the first playing deck becomes automatically MASTER. The master tempo automatically switches from one deck to the other if you stop the deck that is currently the master.
It you disable AUTO mode, you can assign the MASTER deck manually.

You may get information on the user manual too: https://download.djuced.com/home/djuced-40/ 

Let me know if you have any other question...

Keep Calm, enjoy mixing and don't forget to register to our newsletter.

Jan

Made_In_Breizh 16 messages Mac OS, DJControl Jogvision
RE: Sync & Beatmapping does not work correctly in 3.5.0 04/04/2017 09h45
Hi dj-funnybone,

Thanks for the feedback.
Please precise what you would like the Traktor Mapping to include.

RE: Sync & Beatmapping does not work correctly in 3.5.0 04/04/2017 19h20
Hi, 1st of all - Thank you for fast replying :-)

DJUCE_Jan: The beatmapping does not match the correct beats on most R'n'B Trax. The manual beatmapping is just working for short tracks, for longer tracks I can match the half of the track and the 2nd part ist not matching. (I've spent hours over hours for trying and testing)
So I've tried to match the beat as close as possible to the other one with sync. In Traktor I can use the Jogs to pitch (like a TT) the track, even SYNC is ON. This feature I would like to use in DJUCED, too. But it does not work. That DJUCE locks the decks is not a very useful feature, I think.

Made_In_Breizh: (I've downloaded the Traktor mapping from Hercules HP) It would be very, very cool, if Traktor would use same funktions and lights as DJUCED or Serato (I don't like Serato ´cause it's expensive and complicated to use and needs a more powerful hardware as mine is)
A little example: if I'm using the pads in DJUCED, every pad has different colour for each cue (Traktor has all the same colour). In Serato the Timelights (near the jogs) are green while playing and to the end of track they're switching to yellow and then to red.

I do have no experiences in Midi mapping.  The Jogvision I've bought because of payable, well designed layout and big jogs with light in the middle.

Traktor 2.11 is working like charm with the jogvision, but I can't use it as it was designed for with traktor. 

I hope that my explanation was exactly enough that you can understand what I mean and what I like to have.

Thanks in Advance for every helping hand again

RE: Sync & Beatmapping does not work correctly in 3.5.0 05/04/2017 09h28
Hello, yes this is very electro oriented.
We will think a way to offer different kind of synchro.

Thanks,

Jan

RE: RE: Sync & Beatmapping does not work correctly in 3.5.0 13/05/2017 19h38
Hi,
seems, that there will no update coming soon with needed features...

If Hercules could create an alternative mapping for traktor, the product would be more interesting for many dj's...
All the lights, that controller can display, all the funktions the controller is using...

Or put the needed beatmapping and pitching functions to djuced40 to make it more comfortable to use it.
I'm using the controller for tracks, that I do not have on Vinyl...
Thank you for reading.

Funny

RE: Sync & Beatmapping does not work correctly in 3.5.0 15/05/2017 14h59
Thanks for the feedback. We are planning a major update and we will keep this in mind...

Jan

pocketzip 1 messages osx hercules instinct
RE: RE: Sync & Beatmapping does not work correctly in 3.5.0 16/05/2017 13h28
Dera Djuced Team
When is this update coming ?
New packs coming in ?
Thx

RE: Sync & Beatmapping does not work correctly in 3.5.0 17/05/2017 09h08
Hello, the next update will be in the coming weeks (we are testing / beta).
The next BIG one development just started, so there is no release date planned for now.

Jan

Number of registered users: 36568
Welcome to our latest registered user: WAKATEPEbaboon

DJUCED, DJ software.