punheto 5 messages Hercules Universal DJ, Windows, iOS iPhone
“DJUCED MASTER” is not connecting the bluetooth to more than two months 25/06/2017 21h22
>> Quote
2. I use the "Mult-Scream" mode it turns on the blue light normally, but on the "DJuced Master" it does not connect the bluetooth.
3. I also tried with an "Android" cell phone but also did not succeed.
4. I already tried to uninstall the "DJuced Master" app but still not connecting the bluetooth.
5. The button "PAIRING" did not solve problem. 
6. I also noticed if there was any device stealing the Blueeth from the unit plus I turned it all off before turning on the DJuced Master. CONCLUSION, I AM TWO MONTHS WITHOUT REMIX, SOMEONE CAN HELP.

DJUCED_Jan 1260 messages Mac OSX 10.12, DJControl P32DJ
RE: “DJUCED MASTER” is not connecting the bluetooth to more than two months 26/06/2017 09h06
>> Quote

On iOS DJUCED Master uses Bluetooth Low Energy (4.0), so you do not have to the Hercules Universal DJ.
When in Multiscreen mode, is your Bluetooth led blinking on the Universal DJ?
If it is blinking launch DJUCED Master, it connects automatically.

If it is not blinking, the Universal DJ is already connected to a device (as you said some device is stealing the connection) you must find the other device and turn Bluetooth OFF on this device

On Android you have first to pair the Universal DJ and your phone before launching DJUCED Master. If the connection fails, sometime you have to un-pair the Universal DJ and re-pair it with your phone.

Keep Calm, enjoy mixing and don't forget to register to our newsletter.

Jan

punheto 5 messages Hercules Universal DJ, Windows, iOS iPhone
RE: “DJUCED MASTER” is not connecting the bluetooth to more than two months 27/06/2017 12h33
>> Quote
The blue light of the 'Bluetooth Status' does not blink, it stays on, when I turn on the 'Universal DJ' it appears as if it was already connected with some device, but I turned off all the devices near it, Interfere with the signal but did not succeed.

DJUCED_Jan 1260 messages Mac OSX 10.12, DJControl P32DJ
RE: RE: “DJUCED MASTER” is not connecting the bluetooth to more than two months 28/06/2017 09h36
>> Quote

If you are 100% sure that no other device is connected to the Universal DJ, then it may be defective because it must have the blue LED blinking when nothing is connected. On iOS it only connects automatically when you start DJUCED Master.

Keep Calm, enjoy mixing and don't forget to register to our newsletter.

Jan

Number of registered users: 34934
Welcome to our latest registered user: daniel baturone nassia